ACE LENDING GROUP,LLC
Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams? If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, apply now!
- Interface with realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction while overseeing all customer interactions
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Review the loan process by monitoring loan status, term conformity, and regulatory guidelines
- Manage a large pipeline of loans to ensure your production meets our requirements
- Work closely with borrowers, loan officers, title companies/attorneys, or insurance companies to gather and prepare all documents needed to satisfy underwriting requirements
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Multiple years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, banking, real estate, or a related field
- Office Suite knowledge and loan originating software such as Calyx, Experian, or LendingWise preferred
About ACE LENDING GROUP,LLC
At ACE Lending Group, we embrace technology and we have created a method that enables us to successfully provide the exceptional service we strive for. Our team method eliminates the pitfalls and frustrations that are common in lending. ACE stands for Action - Commitment - Excellence. Our team is dedicated to these core principles - and we work together seamlessly to deliver on this pledge to our clients and loan partners.