The Kernen Team at Geneva Financial
Mortgage Loan Officer, NMLS licensed
Our branch has an awesome culture with AMAZING support. We have room for two experienced producing MLO's. A mix of your own self-sourced business, plus converting our provided leads is ideal.
We have local in-branch processing, a single top-notch underwriter for all standard file types (you will know your underwriter on a first-name basis and have the freedom to call whenever needed!), plus a dedicated closer. All turn-times are 48 hours or less. We have competitive pricing and excellent bps compensation. We offer superior performance on all standard programs, plus 2 non-QM investors on a correspondent basis, plus other niche options including renovation, reverse, and DSCR.
Both your in-branch and corporate support teams are world-class. Loan Officer Assistant and Virtual Assistant support are also available with appropriate closing volume.
If you are looking for a phenomenal new home for you and your clients, please submit your resume, and let's chat.
A minimum of 1-2 years MLO experience and the last 12 months' volume of $5 million or more is required for this position.
- Review the loan process by monitoring loan status, term conformity, and regulatory guidelines
- Interface with realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction while overseeing all customer interactions
- Exceed our production standards by maintaining an active pipeline
- Work closely with industry related professionals to gather and prepare all necessary information to complete underwriting requirements
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Maintain and build relationships through networking and prospecting with bankers, realtors, builders, and your community to attract new business
- Multiple years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Understand a variety of loans such as: FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university required in banking, business, real estate, or a related field
- Maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, superb interpersonal and customer service skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Working knowledge of loan origination software such as Encompass or Calyx is highly preferred
$100,000 - $125,000 yearly, with much more possible
About The Kernen Team at Geneva Financial
Experienced, high performance local team/branch. Awesome culture and company performance.