3 Keys Lending
Are you looking to work alongside leaders in the mortgage industry that will help you grow your career?
Do you love connecting with and serving our amazing Hispanic community?
We’re looking for a full-time loan partner that will help our applicants get mortgage-ready and support them throughout the loan process. Jobseekers should be organized, detail-oriented professionals driven to succeed in their role. If you’re interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
- Assist borrowers in selecting loan programs that best fit their financial goals and needs
- Interface with realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction while overseeing all customer interactions
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Establish and maintain relationships with realtors, bank officers, builders, and the community at large in order to retain existing and attract new business
- Exceed our production standards by maintaining an active pipeline
- Assist customers to completely fill out the loan application
- Run credit
- Help find the best lender
- Run AUS
- Gather income and asset documentation
- Follow up
- Understand a variety of loans such as: FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations, and company underwriting policies and guidelines
- Multiple years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, superb interpersonal and customer service skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Be fluent in Spanish and English, and know how to explain mortgage and finance terms in both languages.
$50,000 - $75,000
About 3 Keys Lending
3 Keys Lending is a new and fast-growing mortgage company based in Utah.
We are committed to delivering the best rates, products, and experience to our customers.
We love our clients and love helping them make the best-informed decisions for such an important aspect of their lives.