Matt O'Neill Real Estate
We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please start your application today!
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Work closely with borrowers, loan officers, title companies/attorneys, or insurance companies to gather and prepare all documents needed to satisfy underwriting requirements
- Establish and maintain relationships with realtors, bank officers, builders, and the community at large in order to retain existing and attract new business
- Manage a large pipeline of loans to ensure your production meets our requirements
- Review the loan process by monitoring loan status, term conformity, and regulatory guidelines
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, banking, real estate, or a related field
- Several years of experience in real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Current NMLS State License or Federal NMLS Registration
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations, and company underwriting policies and guidelines
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, superb interpersonal and customer service skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Understanding of loan originator software such as Experian, LendingWise, or Calyx, and Office Suite highly preferred
About Matt O'Neill Real Estate
Matt O'Neill Real Estate is one of the leading real estate teams in the country and has helped over 3,000 families in Charleston with their home sales. Our culture is one where people love to have fun while helping our clients achieve their goals. If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!