State Bank of Ceylon
We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please start your application today!
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Interface with realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction while overseeing all customer interactions
- Monitor the mortgage process to ensure all company and regulatory processes are adhered to
- Exceed our production standards by maintaining an active pipeline
- Establish and maintain relationships with realtors, bank officers, builders, and the community at large in order to retain existing and attract new business
- Current NMLS State License or Federal NMLS Registration
- Requires compliance with lending regulations and bank underwriting guidelines and lending policies
- Familiarity with multiple types of loans such as conventional, fixed/ adjustable, FHA, VA, USDA, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Previous experience with Office Suite and loan originating software such as Experian, Calyx, or LendingWise preferred
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
$36,000 recoverable draw + commission based on production
About State Bank of Ceylon
Here at State Bank of Ceylon, our mission is to provide simple and workable financial solutions for our unique and changing communities. We are a community bank that abides by the philosophy that all families and communities should have access to credit in order to pursue the American dream of homeownership. Our core values include solidarity: taking a team approach to accomplish more together, and human dignity: recognizing the uniqueness of every individual. We were founded in 1901 on personal service & customer care and we still live by those principles today. For 119 years we have been solving homeownership challenges in Minnesota and today we provide these services across the upper Mid-West and the Western US. Our ongoing success is driven by our strategy to deliver our clients a level of service unrivaled in the financial services industry. People are our competitive advantage, and accordingly, State Bank of Ceylon is a great place to work.