Thomas O Cox, LLC
Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams? If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our Motto Mortgage FourSquare team! We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, apply now!
- Maintain and build relationships through networking and prospecting with bankers, realtors, builders, and your community to attract new business
- Work closely with borrowers, loan officers, title companies/attorneys, or insurance companies to gather and prepare all documents needed to satisfy underwriting requirements
- Oversee all customer interactions and ensure a smooth transaction by interfacing with realtors, processors, and underwriters
- Manage a large pipeline of loans to ensure your production meets our requirements
- Assist borrowers in selecting loan programs that best fit their financial goals and needs
- Requires compliance with lending regulations and bank underwriting guidelines and lending policies
- Exceptional decision-making ability, superior written and verbal communication skills, and superb interpersonal and customer service skills required
- Understand a variety of loans such as: FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Must have an active NMLS Mortgage Originator License or willingness to obtain within 90 days
- Self-motivated with strong organization and time management skills
$70,000 Gross Commission Income
About Thomas O Cox, LLC
We are full-time, knowledgeable mortgage and real estate professionals, and our firm's mission is to lead our Loan Originators and Realotors to be "the best of the best."