We are looking for an experienced, service and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer to join our team. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive and lucrative environment for you to thrive in. If you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients, we’d love to have you on our team. Please apply today!
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Exceed our production standards by maintaining an active pipeline
- Work closely with borrowers, loan officers, title companies/attorneys, or insurance companies to gather and prepare all documents needed to satisfy underwriting requirements
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Monitor the mortgage process to ensure all company and regulatory processes are adhered to
- Banking, business, real estate, or related Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong understanding of company loan policies and guidelines, as well as all federal and state regulations
- 3-5 years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending experience required
- Understand a variety of loans such as: FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Understanding of loan originator software such as Experian, LendingWise, or Calyx, and Office Suite highly preferred
$40,000 to $47,500 (DOE)
About Trademark Mortgage
We were sitting in our new office. It’s 2007. What we really wanted was not to fall flat on our face, make enough money so our wives could stop supporting us, and make good on a Marine Corps mentality to put others first, be better than everyone else and never leave a man behind.
It’s been an amazing ride. What have we learned so far. . . without our family it means nothing. Support systems are everything. Integrity is everything. Running a successful mortgage branch is hard, but very rewarding. Never stop moving, even when things are really messed up and failure looks very possible. There’s always a way forward. Many times, the best way forward is to ask for help from someone that has already been there. We have been there.
When not conquering the mortgage world, you will find us hanging with the family, working in the garden, fishing, cooking bbq, enjoying time outside and vacations.