We are looking for an experienced, service and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer to join our team. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive and lucrative environment for you to thrive in. If you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for clients, we’d love to have you on our team. Please apply today!
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Manage a large pipeline of loans to ensure your production meets our requirements
- Establish and maintain relationships with realtors, bank officers, builders, and the community at large in order to retain existing and attract new business
- Work closely with borrowers, loan officers, title companies/attorneys, or insurance companies to gather and prepare all documents needed to satisfy underwriting requirements
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Requires compliance with lending regulations and bank underwriting guidelines and lending policies
- 3-5 years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending experience required
- Current NMLS State License or Federal NMLS Registration
- Understanding of loan originator software such as Experian, LendingWise, or Calyx, and Office Suite highly preferred
- Familiarity with multiple types of loans such as conventional, fixed/ adjustable, FHA, VA, USDA, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
As an Award-Winning Premier National Direct Lender with a long term record of success and stability, and an industry-recognized outstanding reputation, we are expanding further into strategic retail markets American Financial Network is constantly evolving and adapting in response to internal and external market triggers to ensure that our producers are equipped with the perfect blend of product, service, price, as well as marketing and leadership training. Our growth initiative provides a true career path with true career advancement opportunities.
Our corporate strategy encourages input from our staff and promotes autonomy. If you feel your talents and skills are overly burdened and restricted by an abundance of corporate controls, then the relaxed and team-oriented culture at American Financial Network is the fit you.