Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams? If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, apply now!
- Oversee all customer interactions and ensure a smooth transaction by interfacing with realtors, processors, and underwriters
- Ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Manage a large pipeline of loans to ensure your production meets our requirements
- Work closely with industry related professionals to gather and prepare all necessary information to complete underwriting requirements
- Familiarity with multiple types of loans such as conventional, fixed/ adjustable, FHA, VA, USDA, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Current NMLS State License or Federal NMLS Registration
- Office Suite knowledge and loan originating software such as Calyx, Experian, or LendingWise preferred
- Multiple years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations, and company underwriting policies and guidelines
$83,000 - $400,000 at plan earnings
About Partovi Companies
Partovi Companies are a portfolio of companies created to maximize the real estate experience for realtors, agents, home buyers, and sellers. Our offerings include residential purchase and refinance mortgages, insurance, title, multifamily holdings, and new custom luxury home construction in Florida, Georgia, and Illinois.