Our Home Enterprises
We are looking for an experienced, service, and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer to join our team. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive environment for you to thrive in. If you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients, we’d love to have you on our team. Please apply today!
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Establish and maintain relationships with realtors, bank officers, builders, and the community at large in order to retain existing and attract new business
- Ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Work closely with industry related professionals to gather and prepare all necessary information to complete underwriting requirements
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university required in banking, business, real estate, or a related field
- Several years of experience in real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Exceptional decision-making ability, superior written and verbal communication skills, and superb interpersonal and customer service skills required
- Current NMLS State License or Federal NMLS Registration
- Understanding of loan originator software such as Experian, LendingWise, or Calyx, and Office Suite highly preferred
About Our Home Enterprises
Work with an incredible team of enterprisers. We run full-service real estate operations including Real Estate Brokerage, Mortgage Company, Property Management, Insurance, and Construction services.
We run the number one real estate team for our brokerage in the state of Tennessee. Come work with one of the topmost secure brokerages in the state!