Lusk Mortgage Group
We are looking for an experienced, service, and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer to join our team. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive environment for you to thrive in. If you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients, we’d love to have you on our team. Please apply today!
- Monitor the mortgage process to ensure all company and regulatory processes are adhered to
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and the community at large
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Work closely with borrowers, loan officers, title companies/attorneys, or insurance companies to gather and prepare all documents needed to satisfy underwriting requirements
- Oversee all customer interactions and ensure a smooth transaction by interfacing with realtors, processors, and underwriters
- Strong understanding of company loan policies and guidelines, as well as all federal and state regulations
- Multiple years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, superb interpersonal and customer service skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Banking, business, real estate, or related Bachelor’s degree required
$150,000 (includes base plus commission potential)
About Lusk Mortgage Group
Lusk Mortgage Group was established in 2014 and our objective is to create an innovative approach to the home buying process. Our dedication to integrity, honesty and reliability is at the heart of all of everything we do and is one of the many things that sets us apart from the competition. These characteristics, along with our family and service values, are the foundation on which Lusk Mortgage Group was built.
The structure of Lusk Mortgage Group sets us apart from the rest. Our branch is made up of a group of mortgage professionals who work together as a team with you from start to finish. This ensures we offer the best home buying experience possible. Working together as a team gives us the ability to guarantee that ALL of our clients remain our number one priority while helping make the loan process faster and smoother as you are well-informed at every step of the process.