Lusk Mortgage Group
We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please apply today!
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Establish and maintain relationships with realtors, bank officers, builders, and the community at large in order to retain existing and attract new business
- Ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Assist borrowers in selecting loan programs that best fit their financial goals and needs
- Understanding of loan originator software such as Experian, LendingWise, or Calyx, and Office Suite highly preferred
- Banking, business, real estate, or related Bachelor’s degree required
- Understand a variety of loans such as: FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Multiple years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry
$150,000 (includes base plus commission potential)
About Lusk Mortgage Group
Lusk Mortgage Group was established in 2014 and our objective is to create an innovative approach to the home buying process. Our dedication to integrity, honesty and reliability is at the heart of all of everything we do and is one of the many things that sets us apart from the competition. These characteristics, along with our family and service values, are the foundation on which Lusk Mortgage Group was built.
The structure of Lusk Mortgage Group sets us apart from the rest. Our branch is made up of a group of mortgage professionals who work together as a team with you from start to finish. This ensures we offer the best home buying experience possible. Working together as a team gives us the ability to guarantee that ALL of our clients remain our number one priority while helping make the loan process faster and smoother as you are well-informed at every step of the process.