Motto Mortgage Synergy
We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please start your application today!
- Assist borrowers in selecting loan programs that best fit their financial goals and needs
- Interface with realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction while overseeing all customer interactions
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Monitor the mortgage process to ensure all company and regulatory processes are adhered to
- Establish and maintain relationships with realtors, bank officers, builders, and the community at large in order to retain existing and attract new business
- Strong understanding of company loan policies and guidelines, as well as all federal and state regulations
- Several years of experience in real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Must have an active NMLS Mortgage Originator License
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, superb interpersonal and customer service skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Familiarity with multiple types of loans such as conventional, fixed/ adjustable, FHA, VA, USDA, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
$100,000 - $250,000 at plan
About Motto Mortgage Synergy
Motto Mortgage Synergy is a wholesale mortgage brokerage proudly affiliated with RE/MAX International. We provide loan originators with some of the highest paying commission splits in the industry as well as top-rated industry support. We were recently voted as one of the top 500 fastest growing franchises in the country by Entrepreneur magazine.
· We seek to be an office that empowers loan officers through collaboration, productivity, and a nurturing work environment dedicated to promoting career and financial growth.
· One-Team Mentality
· Community Involvement
*We are proudly an equal opportunity employer.