Motto Mortgage Synergy
Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams? If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We are a tight-knit group of mortgage broker professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, apply now!
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Monitor the mortgage process to ensure all company and regulatory processes are adhered to
- Maintain and build relationships through networking and prospecting with bankers, realtors, builders, and your community to attract new business
- Assist borrowers in selecting loan programs that best fit their financial goals and needs
- Strong understanding of company loan policies and guidelines, as well as all federal and state regulations
- Banking, business, real estate, or related Bachelor’s degree required
- Understand a variety of loans such as: FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, superb interpersonal and customer service skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Multiple years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Current NMLS State License or Federal NMLS Registration
$100,000 - $250,000 at plan
About Motto Mortgage Synergy
Motto Mortgage Synergy is a wholesale mortgage brokerage proudly affiliated with RE/MAX International. We provide loan originators with some of the highest paying commission splits in the industry as well as top-rated industry support. We were recently voted as one of the top 500 fastest growing franchises in the country by Entrepreneur magazine.
We seek to be an office that empowers loan officers through collaboration, productivity, and a nurturing work environment dedicated to promoting career and financial growth.
- One-Team Mentality
- Community Involvement
*We are proudly an equal opportunity employer.