Integrity Mortgage Gorup
Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams? If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer. If you are looking to take the next step in a highly lucrative career, please reach out to us today.
- Monitor the mortgage process to ensure all company and regulatory processes are adhered to
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Work closely with industry related professionals to gather and prepare all necessary information to complete underwriting requirements
- Maintain and build relationships through networking and prospecting with bankers, realtors, builders, and your community to attract new business
- Previous experience with Office Suite and loan originating software such as Experian, Calyx, or LendingWise preferred
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university required in banking, business, real estate, or a related field
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Several years of experience in real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Exceptional decision-making ability, superior written and verbal communication skills, and superb interpersonal and customer service skills required
About Integrity Mortgage Gorup
Integrity Mortgage Group (IMG) is a growing mortgage banker with a focus on providing creative products to its customers. We put an emphasis on the concept of having a “customer for life”. IMG helps customers find the right solution for their mortgage lending needs.