RE/MAX Legacy Living | Motto Mortgage Prestige
We are looking for an experienced, service, and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer to join our team. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive environment for you to thrive in. If you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients, we’d love to have you on our team. Please apply today!
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Maintain and build relationships through networking and prospecting with bankers, realtors, builders, and your community to attract new business
- Exceed our production standards by maintaining an active pipeline
- Review the loan process by monitoring loan status, term conformity, and regulatory guidelines
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Understanding of loan originator software such as Experian, LendingWise, or Calyx, and Office Suite highly preferred
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations, and company underwriting policies and guidelines
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Several years of experience in real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Must be Humble, Hungry and Smart
About RE/MAX Legacy Living | Motto Mortgage Prestige
RE/MAX Legacy Living and Motto Mortgage is a leading full-service real estate company with over 65 associates. We have two locations in Richmond and League City with over 600 annual transactions and $500M in sales. We are forward-thinking and innovative and provide a fun and collaborative work environment. If you are looking for a great place to build your career, we are the company for you.