Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams? If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer. If you are looking to take the next step in a highly lucrative career, please reach out to us today.
- Interface with realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction while overseeing all customer interactions
- Work closely with borrowers, loan officers, title companies/attorneys, or insurance companies to gather and prepare all documents needed to satisfy underwriting requirements
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Monitor the mortgage process to ensure all company and regulatory processes are adhered to
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and the community at large
- Multiple years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Exceptional decision-making ability, superior written and verbal communication skills, and superb interpersonal and customer service skills required
- Familiarity with multiple types of loans such as conventional, fixed/ adjustable, FHA, VA, USDA, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Understanding of loan originator software such as Experian, LendingWise, or Calyx, and Office Suite highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university required in banking, business, real estate, or a related field
- Maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry
- Requires compliance with lending regulations and bank underwriting guidelines and lending policies
- NMLS License required
- Encompass experience required
- Referral Based Business Required
As an Award-Winning Premier National Direct Lender with a long term record of success and stability, and an industry-recognized outstanding reputation, we are expanding further into strategic retail markets American Financial Network is constantly evolving and adapting in response to internal and external market triggers to ensure that our producers are equipped with the perfect blend of product, service, price, as well as marketing and leadership training. Our growth initiative provides a true career path with true career advancement opportunities.
Our corporate strategy encourages input from our staff and promotes autonomy. If you feel your talents and skills are overly burdened and restricted by an abundance of corporate controls, then the relaxed and team-oriented culture at American Financial Network is the fit you.