We are looking for an experienced, service, and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer to join our team. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive environment for you to thrive in. If you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients, we’d love to have you on our team. Please apply today!
- Monitor the mortgage process to ensure all company and regulatory processes are adhered to
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Work closely with industry related professionals to gather and prepare all necessary information to complete underwriting requirements
- Exceed our production standards by maintaining an active pipeline
- Oversee all customer interactions and ensure a smooth transaction by interfacing with realtors, processors, and underwriters
- Requires compliance with lending regulations and bank underwriting guidelines and lending policies
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Previous experience with Office Suite and loan originating software such as Experian, Calyx, or LendingWise preferred
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Must have an active NMLS Mortgage Originator License
$75,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Mortgage Possible
At Mortgage Possible, our commitment to our values, experience, technology, and product stem from the values of our parent company Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc. Founded in 1980 with the perspective of “clients-first” and the desire to make the mortgage process easy for prospective homeowners. Since then, we have served several multi-billion dollar loan portfolios and are licensed to lend in 48 states. Their nearly 40 years of experience have been passed down to everyone here at Mortgage Possible through excellent leadership and loan capabilities. Mortgage Possible looks to expand on its journey, by aggressively investing in its future retail division.