Innovative Mortgage Alliance, LLC
We are looking for an experienced, service and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer to join our team. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive and lucrative environment for you to thrive in. If you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients, we’d love to have you on our team. Please apply today!
- Ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Maintain and build relationships through networking and prospecting with bankers, realtors, builders, and your community to attract new business
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Work closely with industry related professionals to gather and prepare all necessary information to complete underwriting requirements
- Oversee all customer interactions and ensure a smooth transaction by interfacing with realtors, processors, and underwriters
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, superb interpersonal and customer service skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Strong understanding of company loan policies and guidelines, as well as all federal and state regulations
- Understanding of loan originator software such as Experian, LendingWise, or Calyx, and Office Suite highly preferred
- Several years of experience in real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, banking, real estate, or a related field
$40,000 to $75,000 Annually
About Innovative Mortgage Alliance, LLC
Innovative Mortgage Alliance, LLC is a premier residential mortgage brokerage. Our success is based on the amazing people who are part of our team. Those same great team members are successful because they love providing the best service and experiences to our customers. We carefully guide our customers through their mortgage experience. We love educating them and empowering them to make the wisest and most innovative financial decisions.