We are looking for an experienced, service and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer to join our team. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive and lucrative environment for you to thrive in. If you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for clients, we’d love to have you on our team. Please apply today!
- Work closely with industry related professionals to gather and prepare all necessary information to complete underwriting requirements
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Oversee all customer interactions and ensure a smooth transaction by interfacing with realtors, processors, and underwriters
- Maintain and build relationships through networking and prospecting with bankers, realtors, builders, and your community to attract new business
- Office Suite knowledge and loan originating software such as Calyx, Experian, or LendingWise preferred
- Requires compliance with lending regulations and bank underwriting guidelines and lending policies
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university required in banking, business, real estate, or a related field
$75,000+ at plan, commission
About Loan Depot
loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. As a fast-growing national consumer lender, the loanDepot platform is disrupting finance by dissolving the lines between mortgage and nonmortgage credit.
The company has funded over $165 billion in fundings since its inception, and is passionate about emerging financial technology and dynamic product delivery supported by excellent customer service to empower consumers.
Headquartered in Southern California, loanDepot employs 6,400 team members across the country including 2,000+ licensed loan officers who hold more than 10,000 licenses. The company operates 150+ local loan locations nationwide. NMLS # 174457