Freedom Home Loans
We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please start your application today!
- Manage a large pipeline of loans to ensure your production meets our requirements
- Ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Maintain and build relationships through networking and prospecting with bankers, realtors, builders, and your community to attract new business
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Must have an active NMLS Mortgage Originator License
- Understand a variety of loans such as: FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Requires compliance with lending regulations and bank underwriting guidelines and lending policies
About Freedom Home Loans
Our passion is to help our borrowers make informed and educated real estate, mortgage, and wealth decisions through a comprehensive review of their overall financial situation to develop a specific mortgage strategy. Our purpose is to provide the best knowledge and resources available to build long-term wealth for our borrowers and their families. Buying a home is likely the largest purchase someone will make and also the largest debt they will ever acquire. Being rushed into a mortgage decision is not the right thing to do. We have the tools and knowledge to show our borrowers that the lowest mortgage rate is not always the best mortgage strategy. We look to minimize overall mortgage cost, while simultaneously maximizing wealth. Together, we will navigate the pitfalls of the mortgage processes, giving our borrowers greater confidence and comfort that they're in the right hands and going down the right road.