Integrity Mortgage & Financial Inc.
We are looking for an experienced, service and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer to join our team. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive and lucrative environment for you to thrive in. If you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients, we’d love to have you on our team. Please send us your resume today!
- Exceed our production standards by maintaining an active pipeline
- Oversee all customer interactions and ensure a smooth transaction by interfacing with realtors, processors, and underwriters
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Establish and maintain relationships with realtors, bank officers, builders, and the community at large in order to retain existing and attract new business
- Work closely with borrowers, loan officers, title companies/attorneys, or insurance companies to gather and prepare all documents needed to satisfy underwriting requirements
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, superb interpersonal and customer service skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations, and company underwriting policies and guidelines
- Maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry
$75,000+ at plan, commission
About Integrity Mortgage & Financial Inc.
As a leading local Colorado Springs mortgage lender, rest assured you are joining a team with knowledge, compassion and honesty. With many years in the financial industry, we have taken the Integrity Team to one of the leading mortgage lending firms in the state of Colorado. As a direct lender with processors and underwriting in house, your loans will close fast and your team communication is second to none. Come find out how we earn our 5-star reviews and the continued loyalty of our customers year after year. We're excited to meet you and support your growth in the mortgage industry.