We are a growing company looking for top tier Mortgage Loan Officers! If you're looking for a new opportunity....join us today!
The primary purpose of the Mortgage Loan Officer role is to build relationships with Realtors, Financial Planners, and various other Referral partners to gain an opportunity to win a residential mortgage business. Once an opportunity arises, the Loan Officer would review and analyze the credit package to determine if the borrower(s) qualify for a residential mortgage by following Victorian Finance, LLC policies and procedures, agency guidelines, and investor overlays, and to issue loan dispositions, including Conditional Commitment, Suspended with Conditions, and denials.
The Mortgage Loan Officer will:
- Advise clients about the risks, consequences, and benefits of alternative lending solutions
- Build Referral Partner relationships to gain residential mortgage clients
- Develop loan applications by evaluating applicant information and documentation
- Consult with clients about their lending needs to help them achieve their financial goals, including the collection and analysis of information about the client’s financial situation
- Evaluate loan applications and documentation by informing applicants of additional requirements
- Reject loans by explaining deficiencies to applicants
- Schedule and track closing dates, contingency dates, and loan lock expirations
- Complete loan contracts by explaining provisions to the applicant, obtaining signatures, and notarizations
- Prepare and submits timely and accurate loan files
- Use state of the art technology to manage loan pipeline and conduct credit and underwriting analysis
- Help customers by answering questions and responding to requests
- Maintain customer confidence by keeping loan information confidential
- Collaborate with departments for seamless customer experience
- Minimum one (1) year mortgage origination experience in the financial industry strongly preferred
- NMLA licensure
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Knowledge of the Encompass Program or any other Loan Originating system preferred
- Proficient with Internet Explorer or Google Chrome, MS Office Suite
- Problem solver
- Work independently
- Optimal team player
- Strong interpersonal skills
$75,000 - $100,000 annually (commission structure)
About Victorian Finance
Victorian Finance will always be an evolving organization with an unwavering goal so that every member of the Victorian Family can be proud.
President, Sonny Bringol, started Victorian Finance, LLC in 2003 to help Pittsburghers achieve the American dream of homeownership. Since then he has expanded that achievement to a nationwide organization. Sonny designed our company culture and processes to function with the end goal in mind—meeting our closing dates. Since the mortgage industry is unique, influenced by a number of factors outside our organization (regulation, etc.), our process is always evolving to accommodate those changes while keeping our eye on the goal.
Equal Opportunity Employer