The Kernen Team at Geneva Financial
Mortgage Loan Officer, NMLS, licensed.
Our branch has an awesome culture with AMAZING support. We are planning to add two experienced producing MLO's to our staff. A mix of your list of self-sourced leads, plus converting our provided leads is ideal.
We have local in-branch processing, a single top-notch underwriter for all standard file types (you will know your underwriter on a first-name basis and have the freedom to call whenever needed!), plus a dedicated closer. All turn-times are 48 hours or less. We have competitive pricing and excellent bps compensation. We offer superior performance on all standard programs, plus two non-QM investment support on a correspondent basis, plus other niche options, including renovation, reverse, and DSCR.
Both your in-branch and corporate support teams are world-class. Loan Officer Assistant and VA support is also available with appropriate closing volume.
If you are looking for a phenomenal new home for you and the clientele that you have built, please submit your resume, and let's chat.
A minimum of 1-2 years MLO experience and the last 12 months' volume of $5 million or more is required for this position.
- Assist borrowers in selecting loan programs that best fit their financial goals and needs
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Monitor the mortgage process to ensure all company and regulatory processes are adhered to
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Establish and maintain relationships with realtors, bank officers, builders, and the community at large in order to retain existing and attract new business
- Oversee all customer interactions and ensure a smooth transaction by interfacing with realtors, processors, and underwriters
- Working knowledge of loan origination software such as Encompass or Calyx is highly preferred
- Banking, business, real estate, or related Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong understanding of company loan policies and guidelines, as well as all federal and state regulations
- Current NMLS State License or Federal NMLS Registration
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, superb interpersonal and customer service skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Several years of experience in real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
$100,000 - $125,000 yearly +
About The Kernen Team at Geneva Financial
Experienced, high performance local team/branch. Awesome culture and company performance.