Lender Express Mortgage - Iowa
We are looking for new or experienced, service, and detail-oriented mortgage loan officers to join our Iowa team. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive environment for you to thrive in. If you have these skills and want to create lending solutions for your clients, we’d love to have you on our team. Please apply today!
- Exceed our production standards by maintaining an active pipeline
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Monitor the mortgage process to ensure all company and regulatory processes are adhered to
- Assist borrowers in selecting loan programs that best fit their financial goals and needs
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Office Suite knowledge and loan originating software such as Calyx, Experian, or LendingWise preferred
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry
- Experience in real estate, mortgage origination, or lending is a bonus
- Established Realtor connections is a major bonus
- Must have or willing to obtain an Iowa MLO License
$69,000 at plan earnings
About Lender Express Mortgage - Iowa
Why join Lender Express Mortgage
- High commission split with no padding on wholesale rates and discounted pricing from our top lenders
- Great wholesale pricing with Key Account status from UWM and other leading lenders
- Fast turn times, our average file is CTC in 15 calendar days or less
- Multi-State Licensing
- Complete onboarding training, online and in person including paid hotel and airfare for Success Track Training.
- M-Th Accountability Zoom meetings on various sales and training topics
Our processors are commissioned-based processors who are just as motivated to get a clear to close as you are. Processors call the clients, clear all conditions and get the deal done ahead of schedule.