Real Estate Marketplace
Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams? If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, apply now!
- Interface with realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction while overseeing all customer interactions
- Exceed our production standards by maintaining an active pipeline
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Review the loan process by monitoring loan status, term conformity, and regulatory guidelines
- Multiple years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations, and company underwriting policies and guidelines
- Previous experience with Office Suite and loan originating software such as Experian, Calyx, or LendingWise preferred
- Maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry
- Exceptional decision-making ability, superior written and verbal communication skills, and superb interpersonal and customer service skills required
About Real Estate Marketplace
Real Estate MarketPlace is locally owned and operated. That’s why we understand the local real estate market and why we pride ourselves on being part of our vibrant community. You’ll get personalized service with the convenience of today’s digital mortgage solutions. Whether you prefer face-to-face conversations, in-depth phone calls, or purely digital communication, we’re here for you.
Unlike banks and mortgage lenders, our loan experts can compare a wide variety of potential mortgage options from many different sources. This creates a competitive market where lenders compete to earn your business – and only the most competitive rates and products survive. Our loan originators can shop hundreds of those competitive home loan options to find the ones that suit your needs. They’ll be like your very own mortgage personal-shopper.