Double H Home Loans Team by Fit Lending
We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Job seekers should have a proven track record for creating successful lending solutions for clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive and lucrative environment for you to thrive in. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, start your application today!
- Manage a large pipeline of loans to ensure your production meets our requirements
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Maintain and build relationships through networking and prospecting with bankers, realtors, builders, and your community to attract new business
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Experience with loan originator software like Experian, LendingWise, Encompass, or Calyx, and Office Suite highly preferred
- Current NMLS State License or Federal NMLS Registration
- At least 1 year of mortgage origination or lending required
About Double H Home Loans Team by Fit Lending
The Double H Home Loans Team powered by Fit Lending is a company that believes sales and performance start with education. We take pride in educating our employees, clients and partners on what it takes to be successful in the current financial market with regard to real estate transactions. Stan is a Certified Mortgage Advisor| Certified Divorce Lending Professional| Homes For Heroes Affiliate Lender.