David Kilpatrick Financial LLC
Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams? If so, we're looking for stellar Loan Officers looking to join a fast-growing and fun company, even in this market. We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking a motivated mortgage loan officer. Ability to build a team and receive long-term residual income. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, apply now!
We are only accepting applicants who are licensed in Florida, Texas, or Georgia - all other applicants will not be considered.
- Ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and the community at large
- Work closely with industry related professionals to gather and prepare all necessary information to complete underwriting requirements
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Familiarity with multiple types of loans such as conventional, fixed/ adjustable, FHA, VA, USDA, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations, and company underwriting policies and guidelines
- Several years of experience in real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Exceptional decision-making ability, superior written and verbal communication skills, and superb interpersonal and customer service skills required
- Must have an active NMLS Mortgage Originator License
- Must be licensed in Georgia, Florida or Texas to be considered.
- At least one year of mortgage loan originating is required.
- Previous experience with a loan originating system.
$100,000+ at plan earnings
About David Kilpatrick Financial LLC
Helping home buyers solve the challenge of homeownership and create wealth through real estate. Whether your borrowers are buying, selling, refinancing, or building their dream home, they have a lot riding on your expertise. Since market conditions and mortgage programs change frequently, they need to make sure they are dealing with a top professional who is able to give them quick and accurate financial advice. As experienced loan officers, we have the knowledge and expertise you need to explore the many financing options available to help your borrowers. We are committed to providing our customers with mortgage services that exceed their expectations. We look forward to having you on the team!