The Helton Group
We are looking for an experienced, service, and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer to join our team. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive environment for you to thrive in. If you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients, we’d love to have you on our team. Please apply today!
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Work closely with borrowers, loan officers, title companies/attorneys, or insurance companies to gather and prepare all documents needed to satisfy underwriting requirements
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and the community at large
- Interface with realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction while overseeing all customer interactions
- Banking, business, real estate, or related Bachelor’s degree required
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Understanding of loan originator software such as Experian, LendingWise, or Calyx, and Office Suite highly preferred
- 3-5 years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending experience required
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- 2+ years experience requested
$40,000+ Negotiable based on experience
About The Helton Group
The Helton Group is a leader in the real estate industry covering the Texas market. We are a premier family-focused service provider, helping families buy, sell, and pre-qualify for residential home mortgages.
Our growing Real Estate division is looking for high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time individuals to provide superior coordination of duties utilizing excellent customer service, computer skills, and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail maintaining accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.