Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation
We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please apply today!
- Monitor the mortgage process to ensure all company and regulatory processes are adhered to
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Maintain and build relationships through networking and prospecting with bankers, realtors, builders, and your community to attract new business
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Oversee all customer interactions and ensure a smooth transaction by interfacing with realtors, processors, and underwriters
- Requires compliance with lending regulations and bank underwriting guidelines and lending policies
- Current NMLS State License or Federal NMLS Registration
- Understand a variety of loans such as: FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
$100,000+ at plan commission
About Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation
At Fairway, customer service is a way of life. We are dedicated to finding great rates and loan options for our customers while offering some of the fastest turn times in the industry. Our goal is to act as a trusted advisor, providing highly personalized service, and helping our clients through every step of the loan process – from application to closing and beyond. It’s all designed to exceed expectations, provide satisfaction, and earn trust.
We strongly believe the way we do things is just as important as what we do. Every team member is guided by our Core Values which define how we work, how we interact with each other and guide us in determining how we best serve our customers, team members, and local communities. We strive to make our team members and customers feel like a part of the Fairway family while providing exceptional customer service, speed, and support by being kind, humble, and giving 100% every day - it's WHAT we do and it's WHO we are.