Atlantic Home Mortgage, LLC
We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase.
Why you should join us
- 125 bps on the business you generate
- 50 bps on leads we provide you
- High-quality leads are provided to you on a daily basis
- Branch Manager opportunities
- You can work fully remote
- In-house underwriting, processing, and closing
- Extremely fast turn times
- Streamlined origination process
- Integrated POS, LOS, and CRM using the latest technology
Join our team and work with some of the highest-producing loan officers in America! We know what it takes to be successful in this business, which is why we've continued to grow the past 3 years and were honored as one of the Atlanta Business Chronicle's Best Places to Work.
Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your career to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please start your application today!
We are currently only accepting applicants from GA, FL, NC, SC, KY, and UT.
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Assist borrowers in selecting loan programs that best fit their financial goals and needs
- Exceed our production standards by maintaining an active pipeline
- Review the loan process by monitoring loan status, term conformity, and regulatory guidelines
- Interface with realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction while overseeing all customer interactions
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Strong understanding of company loan policies and guidelines, as well as all federal and state regulations
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university required in banking, business, real estate, or a related field
- Previous experience with Office Suite and loan originating software such as Experian, Calyx, or LendingWise preferred
- Must have an active NMLS Mortgage Originator License
$100,000+ at plan, commission
About Atlantic Home Mortgage, LLC
THE PLACE AND THE PERKS:
Ready to join our talented team members who are making the dream of homeownership possible for more Americans? It’s all happening at Atlantic Home Mortgage, where our award-winning workplace packs plenty of perks and amenities that keep the atmosphere buzzing with energy and excitement.
It’s at the very heart of how we treat each other, our clients, and our community. Whether it’s providing elite client service or continuously striving to improve, our pillars provide a pathway to a more successful personal and professional life.