We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please start your application today!
- Exceed our production standards by maintaining an active pipeline
- Review the loan process by monitoring loan status, term conformity, and regulatory guidelines
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Maintain and build relationships through networking and prospecting with bankers, realtors, builders, and your community to attract new business
- Work closely with borrowers, loan officers, title companies/attorneys, or insurance companies to gather and prepare all documents needed to satisfy underwriting requirements
- Strong understanding of company loan policies and guidelines, as well as all federal and state regulations
- Current NMLS State License or Federal NMLS Registration
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Multiple years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university required in banking, business, real estate, or a related field
About Legacy Mortgage
Legacy Mortgage is an independently owned company that is Headquartered out of Albuquerque, NM. We pride ourselves on assisting not only our customers, but our neighbors. We service NM, TX, and CO. We expect honesty, transparency, and integrity.