We are currently seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Outside Sales Loan Officer to round out our well-established lending team. The successful applicant will have 5 years of experience with mortgage lending or origination and a proven track record of making matches between various lenders and borrowers. We offer excellent growth potential and possess a strong commitment to excellence. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Determine each applicant’s or borrower’s specific lending or refinance needs after conducting a thorough interview
- Interface with mortgage professionals such as lender institution underwriters, closing agents, and the borrower’s real estate agent to ensure a smooth mortgage process
- Apply for mortgage loan on behalf of homeowners by submitting completed loan application to lender
- Explain varying loan products, buying or refinance process, and lending guidelines to applicants
- Obtain documentation to determine creditworthiness, such as background checks, applicant’s credit history, income and employment verification, and verification of assets and liabilities
- A current NMLS license or National Association of Mortgage Broker licensure or certification is required
- Requires 5 years of mortgage loan origination or loan officer experience
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred in economics, business administration, banking, finance, or real estate law
- Comfortable with loan origination software and MS office
- Knowledge of loan process from origination to close and various loan products is needed
$175,000+ at plan, commission
About 1781 Mortgage
1781 Mortgage is a Residential and Investment Mortgage Broker in Texas working with over a dozen wholesale mortgage lenders, each with areas of specialty and great rates. Our mission is to help others make financial decisions with mortgages by building Relationships with our clients through Knowledge, Connections, and a Dedication to Serve. We will be prepared for our clients' Opportunities so they can make sound financial decisions.
We would be unable to serve our clients without an amazing team at 1781. Our staff benefits from:
- Being W2 employees, we pay all your employment taxes
- 401K Contributions, up to a 5% MATCH from DAY ONE!!
- Health Insurance, 50% company paid
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- UNLIMITED vacation for eligible employees
- Hybrid workforce
1781 Mortgage is a growing company and always looking for amazing people to help lead our vision to serve others. We would love to see if you're a good fit for our team!