The Fisher Mortgage Group an UNMB Home Loans
Have you been searching for an opportunity to learn from top mortgage industry professionals and maximize your earning potential? If so, we are looking for you!
We’re hiring a driven mortgage Loan Officer Assistant to free up our Loan Officer to originate more loans into the pipeline. This position will be from the “contact to contract” phase of the loan. Your job will be to work closely with borrowers to expedite their mortgage process and ensure everything runs smoothly. We pride ourselves on delivering world-class customer service, and you’ll be responsible for delivering that experience to every client.
Jobseekers should be highly detail oriented, possess an exceptional work ethic, and have a passion for providing exceptional customer service. This is an opportunity to work with a high-performing team and learn from the best, all while helping people attain their dream homes. Up for the challenge? Apply today!
- Coordinate loan application completions, collect all necessary documents (including credit reports), run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and get the file ready for processing
- Communicate consistently with the loan officer, referral partners, and clients so they have a clear primary contact throughout the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and arrange meetings to ensure any follow-up actions get taken
- Answer questions from customers or employees regarding transactions and give quotes when required to deliver excellent customer service
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation and then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Build and maintain relationships with borrowers and referral partners to keep our current customers and attract new ones
- Manage and reply to emails
- Review/Upload and tag Appraisal reviews
- Upload title reports for review and communicates with buyers’ attorneys for outstanding title conditions
- Keep CRM up to date with file milestones to trigger in-process video campaign
- Email/Call buyers and buyer’s agents with status updates
- Add closed loans to CRM post-closing campaign
- Assist administrative assistant with booking new client appointments quickly and help them with completing app
- Email all parties regarding file clearance
- Follow up with attorneys to get files scheduled quickly
- Send updated pre-approval letters and send estimated monthly payments
- Stay on track of the pipeline to make sure files are being touched and we are aware of any delays on the sellers/buyer’s side so we can manage the pipeline accordingly
- Follow up with A/Os to see if they completed inspections and signed contracts
- Current NMLS license or must be willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Minimum 2 years experience in a LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter role, 5+ years experience is preferred
- The ability to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as an understanding of general ways to structure a loan
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management, and follow-up skills
- Complete understanding of automated underwriting systems such LP and DU
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
About The Fisher Mortgage Group an UNMB Home Loans
Support a recognized Scotman's Guide top originator in the county and #1 originator in the Bronx. We believe in building meaningful relationships with all involved in the mortgage process with honest and timely communication.
UNMB Home Loans is consistently recognized as a top workplace by Newsday, National Mortgage News, and National Mortgage Professional.