Hawkins Home Loans, Inc.
Do you love helping people get their dream home but don’t love hunting for new leads? If so, we’re looking for you! We’re hiring a full-time loan partner that will work alongside our loan officer to structure loans for our clients and help get applicants mortgage ready. While our loan officer is out in the field driving in more loan business to fill the pipeline, you’ll be analyzing customer credit, reviewing income, and assessing documents to ensure an efficient and successful close.
Jobseekers should be the highly-motivated, goal, and detail-oriented professionals driven to succeed. Since this is a salaried position, you’ll never have to worry about commission. If you’re a loan officer who always felt they never quite fit the sales mold, this is the role you’ve been looking for. If you’re interested in joining a team that empowers you to embrace your natural talents and helps you achieve your career goals, apply today!
- Respond to all in-house and customer inquiries regarding transactions and provide quotes when needed to offer exceptional customer service
- Liaise between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer, serving as their primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Establish and maintain relationships with referral partners and borrowers to retain existing clients and attract new business
- Look over all loan package paperwork to check for inconsistencies, omissions, and inaccurate income calculations and then report any errors to the loan originator
- Facilitate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation, including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrow, and prepare the file for processing
- 2+ years of experience as a LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter required, 5+ years preferred
- Understands automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- Valid NMLS license or must be willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Able to accurately analyze income, asset documents, and credit reports, and knows how to structure the information properly for a loan
- Superb follow-up, time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
About Hawkins Home Loans, Inc.
Our primary objective is to take our client's goals and walk them through the process step by step. Developing relationships and bonds within our community is our success story.