Our rapidly growing 50 state mortgage branch is looking for a skilled mortgage loan officer assistant to join our top-producing team and assist our mortgage loan origination officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business.
Keeping on top of guidelines makes you happy. You do what you say you're going to do and perfection isn't just a goal, it's a must. When you have loans and clients in front of you, there is no one better. However, marketing or “closing the deal” may not be your strong suits. We will take care of the marketing and bringing in the business, you take care of the clients and the loans.
If you are detail-oriented, thorough, have a heart for helping people, and can offer top-notch customer service then we need to talk!
Compensation is based on salary + commission (potential to earn over $100,000... This provides stability and bonuses for hard work!
Full Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, 401k)
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Assist Loan Officer from lead to contract and assist Processor from contract to close...(i.e. send initial disclosures to clients, help gather supporting docs, scrub file, submit to processing, assist processor with conditions through closing)
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in finance or banking preferred
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Preferably 2-3 years of administrative support in a professional office or mortgage environment
- NMLS license or training is not required, but is desired
- Comprehension of basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Organizational skills are essential for success in this position along with the ability to follow-up efficiently and keep track of your progress in a logical and organized manner
- We are looking for a genuine team player who is excellent in communicating professionally with clients and is a steel-trap with following-through on tasks and assignments
- Preferably 2 years mortgage or title experience
We have a fast-paced, energetic sales force with unstoppable marketing and state-of-the-art technology. We have been a Top Mortgage Lender for 5 years running, one of the Top 100 mortgage companies in America for the last 3 years, one of the 50 best companies to work for in 2017, one of America’s Fastest-Growing Companies the last 2 years, and Top Mortgage Employer in 2017.
Dedication to the company's principles, integrity, honesty, and teamwork, gives us the edge to continually exceed the expectations of our employees and customers. Top 100 in 5 star Social Survey reviews for 2019!