We're searching for a detail-oriented mortgage loan officer assistant. This position will play a vital part in communicating with referral partners, current and past clients, real estate agents, lenders, and underwriters to nurture relationships and develop new business. You will facilitate the completion of real estate loan applications, collect, analyze, and review supporting loan documentation in accordance with loan guidelines, and provide support throughout the loan application process. The ideal candidate will have previous administrative experience and a passion for customer service. Apply today!
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
- Understand basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- NMLS license or training is not required, but is desired
- Preferably 2-3 years of administrative support in a professional office or mortgage environment
$15 - $25 per hour
About Victorian Finance
President, Sonny Bringol, started Victorian Finance, LLC in 2003 to help Pittsburghers achieve the American dream of homeownership. Since then he has expanded that achievement to a nationwide organization. Sonny designed our company culture and process to function with the end goal in mind—meeting our closing dates. Since the mortgage industry is unique, influenced by a number of factors outside our organization (regulation, etc.), our process is always evolving to accommodate those changes while keeping our eye on the goal.