Liberty Mortgage, LLC.
Are you looking for a salaried position in the mortgage industry where you get to help customers get into the home of their dreams or refinance their existing homes without having to hunt for new business? If so, we need to talk!
We’re hiring for a full-time loan partner to work in tandem with the loan officer to properly package loans for our clients and get them mortgage-ready. The loan officer will cultivate new business while you analyze customer credit, review income, and assess documents to ensure a successful close.
This role is perfect for the detail-oriented self-starter who thrives on success. Plus, you’ll never have to worry about commission, because we’re offering a salaried position. If you want to help people find their dream home without the hassle of finding new leads, we need to talk. Our team will empower you to embrace your natural talents, and we’ll give you everything you need to achieve your career goals. Ready to start? Apply today!
- Check each document in the loan package for omissions, discrepancies, and inaccurate income calculations and promptly notify the loan originator of any errors
- Establish and maintain relationships with referral partners and borrowers to retain existing clients and attract new business
- Respond to all in-house and customer inquiries regarding transactions and provide quotes when needed to offer exceptional customer service
- Serve as the primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process and liaison between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Coordinate loan application completions, collect all necessary documents (including credit reports), run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and get the file ready for processing
- Understands automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- Up-to-date NMLS license or willing to get licensed within 90 days
- The ability to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as an understanding of general ways to structure a loan
- 2+ years of experience as a LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter required, 5+ years preferred
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, communication, and follow-up skills
$50,000 + Bonuses
About Liberty Mortgage, LLC.
Liberty Mortgage is a company that is driven to help make the home purchase and home refinance process as smooth and convenient as possible and we strive to provide a top notch customer service experience. Our goal is to rapidly grow and expand so we can help more and more individuals and families with all of their mortgage needs.