Coastal Lending Group
We are looking for a skilled mortgage loan officer assistant to join our top-producing team and assist our mortgage loan origination officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service, apply today!
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan review team
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Answer questions about transactions for company employees and clients and to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Understand basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Preferably 2-3 years of administrative support in a professional office or mortgage environment
- Having an NMLS license is not required, but is preferred
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to client
$45,000 - $60,000
About Coastal Lending Group
Coastal Lending Group LLC is a local direct lender and Mortgage broker, headquartered in Sparks, MD, with the ability to originate loans in 5 states. Founded in 2007, Coastal Lending Group has helped thousands of qualified customers purchase and refinance their homes with high customer service and low interest rates.
- Local Direct Lender and Broker – Direct One on One experience with a loan officer for one of your biggest financial decisions of your life
- Multiple Lending Sources- we work with over 20 retail banks and investors to find the right loan, the best interest rate, and a customized solution for our individual client needs
- We CLOSE FAST – Average closing takes 25 days start to finish
- Experience and Core Values – The partners at Coastal lending Group have over 34 years’ experience and nearly 91% of our clients come from direct referrals