LENDIRECT MORTGAGE, INC
Are you interested in joining a leader in the mortgage industry who offers stability and growth, ongoing training opportunities and employee engagement? We're hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will work directly with and support our loan origination staff. You’ll track leads daily, schedule appointments for the mortgage team, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you're a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- College degree in finance or banking preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required
- Proficiency in MS Office required; CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Comprehension of basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- 2-3 years of professional office environment and administration or mortgage experience preferred
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
$60,000+ potential with bonus structure
About LENDIRECT MORTGAGE, INC
For 13 years and running our number one goal has always been our commitment to our clients' utmost satisfaction. We do this by understanding our clients' individual needs while providing an emphasis on industry-leading low rates, program flexibility, digital technology, and quick closings.
The landscape of real estate and mortgage financing is always evolving and we've seen a lot over the years. Our ability to lead within the industry and our formula for happy clients is creating opportunities for new team members to join our company's expansive growth.