We're searching for a detail-oriented mortgage loan officer assistant. This position will play a vital part in communicating with referral partners, current and past clients, real estate agents, lenders, and underwriters to nurture relationships and develop new business. You will facilitate the completion of real estate loan applications, collect, analyze, and review supporting loan documentation in accordance with loan guidelines, and provide support throughout the loan application process. If you're interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
- Preferred degree in banking or finance, and a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Although not required, having an NMLS license or training is preferred
- Comprehension of basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
About GTG Financial
GTG Financial, Inc., is a full-service brokerage offering a high-tech, but high-touch personalized service, and provide the critical information our clients need to navigate the complex world of real estate and mortgage transactions. We are passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work.