We’re looking for a hardworking Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant who can help take our team to the next level!
Your primary responsibility will be to deliver top-notch customer service to borrowers and ensure their mortgage process goes as quickly and smoothly as possible. This is a crucial role that will be from the “contact to contract” phase of the loan. With your help, our Loan Officer will be freed up to spend more time originating more loans into the pipeline.
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented professional who is passionate about turning dream homes into a reality for clients. If you want to work with a fast-paced, industry-leading team to grow your mortgage career and maximize your earning potential, this is the place for you. Apply today!
- Orchestrate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, prepare the file for processing, and send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers
- Check each document in the loan package for omissions, discrepancies, and inaccurate income calculations and promptly notify the loan originator of any errors
- Serve as the primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process and liaison between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer, and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Respond to all in-house and customer inquiries regarding transactions and provide quotes when needed to offer exceptional customer service
- Build and maintain relationships with borrowers and referral partners to keep our current customers and attract new ones
- Exceptional follow-up, time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage processes, procedures, and documentation
- Broker experience using loan origination software like Calyx Point
- Capable of analyzing credit reports, income, and asset documents, and can structure a loan properly in a variety of ways
- Complete understanding of automated underwriting systems such LP and DU
eMortgageGuys is a family-owned and operated, a full-service mortgage broker based in San Diego, California. Our team has been fulfilling the dreams of clients all across California for over 20 years. Does this mean that we are stuck in the traditional? A minute on the phone with one of our agents will show you just the opposite: we are pioneers, rule breakers, experts in finding the most innovative solutions by taking advantage of the potential of technology to break all current paradigms.