Are you looking for a salaried position in the mortgage industry where you get to help customers get into the home of their dreams without having to hunt for new business? If so, we need to talk!
We’re hiring for a full-time loan partner to work in tandem with the loan officer to properly package loans for our clients and get them mortgage ready. The loan officer will cultivate new business while you analyze customer credit, review income, and assess documents to ensure a successful close.
This role is perfect for the detail-oriented self-starter who thrives on success. Plus, you’ll never have to worry about commission, because we’re offering a salaried position. If you want to help people find their dream home without the hassle of finding new leads, we need to talk. Our team will empower you to embrace your natural talents, and we’ll give you everything you need to achieve your career goals. Ready to start? Apply today!
- Orchestrate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, prepare the file for processing, and send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers
- Coordinate discussions between the loan officer, referral partners, and clients so they have a clear primary contact throughout the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and arrange meetings to ensure any follow-up actions get taken
- Establish and maintain relationships with referral partners and borrowers to retain existing clients and attract new business
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Respond to all in-house and customer inquiries regarding transactions and provide quotes when needed to offer exceptional customer service
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, communication, and follow-up skills
- Minimum 2 years experience in a LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter role, 5+ years experience is preferred
- Up-to-date NMLS license or willing to get licensed within 90 days
- The ability to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as an understanding of general ways to structure a loan
- Extensive experience with automated underwriting systems such LP and DU
50000 - 70000 yearly
About AFN, Inc.
What We Provide:
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Vacation/Sick Days
- Paid holidays
Who We Are:
AFN, Inc. is a unique force in the mortgage market. We are one of the nation’s largest privately-held mortgage companies with the resources necessary to compete on a national level with the largest publicly held banks. AFN maintains speed to decision, responsive communication, and flexibility through its private ownership and flat organizational structure. We are a team of dynamic, visionary, and opportunistic professionals that thrive on the utilization of teamwork and technology to outperform our competition. We are driven by a vision of being a market leader through creating the ultimate in customer service and being consistently better by always seeking new ways to improve.