We’re hiring a Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant who will act as the “right arm” to our Loan Officers. You’ll work directly with their borrowers to deliver a seamless and expeditious mortgage process while providing white-glove customer service. This position will be from the “contact to contract” phase of the loan. This support will allow our Loan Officer to spend the majority of their days originating more loans into the pipeline.
If you enjoy helping clients attain the home of their dreams and you are a detail-oriented professional who is passionate about customer satisfaction, we want you to join our dynamic and fast-growing team. This is your opportunity to learn from top industry professionals. Apply today!
Daily Pipeline Management
Ensure that loans are processed properly and accurately according to the standards set by the company
- Review every loan in the pipeline daily and work with the processing team for any updates to ensure that the Close of Escrow date is never missed on loans in the pipeline
- Actively reach out to inform the borrower regarding their loans and document all communication
- May input loan application data into company system provided but does not take applications, quote rates, or sell
- Serve as the primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process and liaison between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer, and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation and then report any discrepancies to the Loan Officer
- Facilitate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation, including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and prepare the file for processing
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions and provide quotes as needed to offer superior customer service
- At least 1 year of experience in the mortgage industry
- Excellent time management, communication, interpersonal, and follow-up skills
- Must have a current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- The ability to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as an understanding of general ways to structure a loan
- Working knowledge of automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- Plus: possess lender experience using loan origination software
$48,000 - $60,000 per year
About Mortgage Possible
At Mortgage Possible, our commitment to our values, experience, technology, and product stem from the values of our parent company Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc. Founded in 1980 with the perspective of “clients-first” and the desire to make the mortgage process easy for prospective homeowners. Since then, we have served several multi-billion dollar loan portfolios and are licensed to lend in 48 states. Their nearly 40 years of experience have been passed down to everyone here at Mortgage Possible through excellent leadership and loan capabilities. Mortgage Possible looks to expand on its journey, by aggressively investing in its future retail division.