Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc.
We’re hiring a Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant who will act as the “right arm” to our Loan Officers. You’ll work directly with their borrowers to deliver a seamless and expeditious mortgage process while providing white-glove customer service. This position will be from the “contact to contract” phase of the loan. This support will allow our Loan Officer to spend the majority of their days originating more loans into the pipeline.
If you enjoy helping clients attain the home of their dreams and you are a detail-oriented professional who is passionate about customer satisfaction, we want you to join our dynamic and fast-growing team. This is your opportunity to learn from top industry professionals and maximize your earning potential. Apply today!
Daily Pipeline Management
Ensure that loans are processed properly and accurately according to the standards set by the company
- Review every loan in the pipeline and / or “Hit List” daily and work with the processing team for any updates to ensure that the Close of Escrow date is never missed on loans in the pipeline
- Actively reach out to inform the borrower regarding their loans and document all communication
- May input loan application data into company system provided but does not take applications, quote rates or sell
- Serve as the primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process and liaison between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer, and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation and then report any discrepancies to the Loan Officer
- Facilitate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation, including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and prepare the file for processing
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions and provide quotes as needed to offer superior customer service
- At least 1 year of experience in the mortgage industry
- Excellent time management, communication, interpersonal, and follow-up skills
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- The ability to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as an understanding of general ways to structure a loan
- Working knowledge of automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- Plus: possess lender experience using loan origination software
$48,000 - $60,000 per year
About Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc.
Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc. NMLS ID 3277 is a full service, mortgage banker established in 1980. The company's excellent service and fast turn-time have made Sun West a multi-billion dollar national originator. As a result, Sun West is a leader in offering a diverse set of products with low rates and excellent pricing. Sun West is a HUD-approved mortgagee (FHA & HECM), VA LAPP approved, USDA lender, Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac Seller Servicer and Ginnie Mae Issuer. Sun West is a national leader in HMBS, residential, and commercial securitization.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule