FundSource Financial LLC
Do you love helping people get funding to buy a property but don’t love hunting for new leads? If so, we’re looking for you!
We’re hiring a full-time loan partner that will work as a part of our loan production team to structure loans for clients and help get applicants mortgage ready. While our loan officer is out in the field driving in more loan business to fill the pipeline, you’ll be analyzing customer credit and assessing documents to ensure an efficient and successful close. A mortgage license is NOT required for this position so this allows us to consider someone unlicensed that has strong LOA, processing, or underwriting experience.
Jobseekers should be highly motivated, goal, and detail-oriented professionals driven to succeed. Since this is a salaried position, you’ll never have to worry about commission. If you’re a loan officer who always felt they never quite fit the sales mold, this is the role you’ve been looking for. If you’re interested in joining a team that empowers you to embrace your natural talents and helps you achieve your career goals, apply today!
Advantages of working for a small company:
- Get noticed by people in the company who matter
- Build strong relationships with employees of all levels
- Learn all aspects of the business inside and out
- Diversify your skillset by participating in new projects
- Explore your talents and discover what you love
- Make a big impact (and get credit for it)
- Liaise between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer, serving as their primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation and then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Coordinate loan application completions, collect all necessary documents (including credit reports), run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and get the file ready for processing
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions and provide quotes as needed to offer superior customer service
- Establish and maintain relationships with referral partners and borrowers to retain existing clients and attract new business
- Make sure closing happen on time and put out fires
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, communication, and follow-up skills
- 2+ years of experience as an LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter required, 5+ years preferred
- Strong understanding and knowledge of mortgage documentation, processes, and procedures
- A mortgage license is NOT required
About FundSource Financial LLC
FundSource Financial is a direct lender in the residential investment and commercial space. We were founded with a single goal in mind; to provide the best financing options for real estate investors and small business owners.
Over the years we have developed a secondary goal that has become just as important to us as the first; to provide a work environment that is fast-paced, challenging, and most importantly FUN.