MAK Financial Group
Have you been searching for an opportunity to learn from top mortgage industry professionals and maximize your earning potential? If so, we are looking for you!
We’re hiring a driven mortgage Loan Officer Assistant to free up our Loan Officer to originate more loans into the pipeline. This position will be from the “contact to contract” phase of the loan. Your job will be to work closely with borrowers to expedite their mortgage process and ensure everything runs smoothly. We pride ourselves on delivering world-class customer service, and you’ll be responsible for delivering that experience to every client.
Jobseekers should be highly detail oriented, possess an exceptional work ethic, and have a passion for providing exceptional customer service. This is an opportunity to work with a high-performing team and learn from the best, all while helping people attain their dream home. Up for the challenge? Apply today!
- Create and nurture relationships with both referral partners and borrowers to draw in new business and retain our existing clients
- Coordinate loan application completions, collect all necessary documents (including credit reports), run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and get the file ready for processing
- Check each document in the loan package for omissions, discrepancies, and inaccurate income calculations and promptly notify the loan originator of any errors
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions and provide quotes as needed to offer superior customer service
- Liaise between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer, serving as their primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- In-depth knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage processes, procedures, and documentation
- Capable of analyzing credit reports, income, and asset documents, and can structure a loan properly in a variety of ways
- Valid NMLS license or must be willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Minimum 2 years experience in a LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter role, 5+ years experience is preferred
- Exceptional follow-up, time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
$45,000 - $55,000
About MAK Financial Group
MAK Financial is a rapidly growing Virginia based mortgage company. Opened in 1997, our Richmond headquarters is a fun and fast paced place to work. We love to help our clients live the dream of home ownership and real estate investment. We seek high energy experienced loan pros, who can structure the best path for our clients mortgage needs.