We are looking for a skilled mortgage loan officer assistant to join our top-producing team and assist our mortgage loan origination officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service, start your application today!
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
- Preferred degree in banking or finance, and a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- NMLS license or training is not required, but is desired
- At least 2-3 years of professional office environment required, preferably as an administrative or mortgage assistant
- Possess an understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
$65,000 - $78,000 yearly
HLProcessing and American Nationwide Mortgage