We are looking for a skilled mortgage loan officer assistant to join our top-producing team and assist our mortgage loan origination officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service, start your application today!
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- NMLS license or training is not required, but is desired
- Proficiency in MS Office required; CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
- Understand basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Preferably 2-3 years of administrative support in a professional office or mortgage environment
- Minimum 2-3 years experience as an LOA with purchases
- NMLS license and experience quoting rates preferred
- Experience closing 20-30 loans a month showing ability to handle high volume
- Ability to structure complex loan scenarios and income
- Extensive knowledge of conventional, VA, and FHA guidelines
- College degree required, preferably in finance or banking
$18 hourly + bonus per loan
About Praise Mortgage
Praise Mortgage is a growing team whose commitment is getting clients the best rates, lowest fees, and 5-star service. Our goal to our realtor partners is to provide the most value possible to help them grow their business using technology, coaching, branding, videos, and much more. Please check out our Yelp reviews to get an idea of our service to clients and agents (Joshua Sun Loans).
Our team prioritizes strong values and people. Our motto is do unto others as you would have them do unto you. We focus on being relational and not transactional. Our office has been around for over 20 years so we are an established business and have a good system from experience but always looking to improve. From top to bottom, every team member is professional and nice and there is no drama whatsoever. We work hard and strive for excellence but also have a lot of fun doing it together.