Movement Mortgage, LLC
We're searching for a detail-oriented mortgage loan officer assistant. This position will play a vital part in communicating with referral partners, current and past clients, real estate agents, and underwriters to nurture relationships and develop new business while making sure current transactions run smoothly. You will facilitate the completion of real estate loan applications, collect, analyze, and review supporting loan documentation in accordance with loan guidelines, and provide support throughout the loan application process. If you're interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- At least 2-3 years of professional office environment required, preferably as an administrative or mortgage assistant
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in finance or banking preferred
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
- Possess an understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
$30,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Movement Mortgage, LLC
At Movement, we exist to love and value people. We are disrupting the mortgage industry by lending with integrity, building outstanding corporate culture, and investing in our communities. On any given day, you might find a processor volunteering for a local charity or an underwriter winning the corn-hole tournament at Family Fun Day. You’ll also find that we’re the seventh-largest mortgage lender in the country. Sound too good to be true? Check us out on our website: www.movement.com