Indigo Mountain Mortgage
Are you interested in working alongside leaders in the mortgage industry that will help you grow your career? If so, we are looking for you!
We’re hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will act as the “right arm” to our Loan Officers. You’ll work directly with their borrowers to deliver a seamless and expeditious mortgage process while providing white-glove customer service. This position will be from the “contact to contract” phase of the loan. This support will allow our Loan Officer to spend the majority of their days originating more loans into the pipeline.
If you enjoy helping clients attain the home of their dreams and you are a detail-oriented professional who is passionate about customer satisfaction, we want you to join our dynamic and fast-growing team. This is your opportunity to learn from top industry professionals and maximize your earning potential. Apply today!
- Build and maintain relationships with borrowers and referral partners to keep our current customers and attract new ones
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation and then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Facilitate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation, including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and prepare the file for processing
- Serve as the primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process and liaison between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer, and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Respond to all in-house and customer inquiries regarding transactions and provide quotes when needed to offer exceptional customer service
- Strong understanding of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage documentation, processes, and procedures
- Capable of analyzing credit reports, income, and asset documents, and can structure a loan properly in a variety of ways
- At least 2 years of previous experience fulfilling the roles of an LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer and/or Underwriter, 5+ years preferred
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management, and follow-up skills
- Complete understanding of automated underwriting systems such LP and DU
$45,000 - $48,000 yearly
About Indigo Mountain Mortgage
Working with Indigo Mountain Mortgage means you get the best of both worlds – a wealth of knowledge, expertise, and experience that is personal, relational, and knows how unique your home financing situation is.