Synergy One Lending
We are looking for a skilled mortgage loan officer assistant to join our top-producing team and assist our mortgage loan origination officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service then we need to talk!
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Answer questions about transactions for company employees and clients and to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation and report any discrepancies to the loan review team
- Comprehension of basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to client
- Preferably 2-3 years of administrative support in a professional office or mortgage environment
- Although not required, having an NMLS license or training is preferred
$13 - $15 hourly
About Synergy One Lending
The Synergy One Lending team is committed to creating the modern mortgage experience for our clients.
Our team strives to provide superior homeownership experiences for everyone from first-time homebuyers to empty nesters.
We are looking for the right person to add to the TEAM