Martin Mortgage Group
We are looking for a skilled mortgage loan officer assistant to join our top-producing team and assist our mortgage loan origination officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service, start your application today!
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Proficiency in MS Office required; CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in finance or banking preferred
- Although not required, having an NMLS license or training is preferred
- Comprehension of basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
About Martin Mortgage Group
We pride ourselves on superb communication with clients, agents, and each other. We work collaboratively but also encourage independence and forward-thinking. We value work-life balance but also aim to be available to our clients and agent partners as often as (reasonably) possible. We are always looking for rockstar communicators and customer service-minded individuals to join our team!